November 29, 2009

Who am I? I am a musician on the internet



Hello everybody I am typing from my music studio and I wear my country stile shirt. I don't make country songs but my guitar style is very close to it, despite I feel to be a rock guitarist.
I already posted some ringtones and I will post some songs as soon as possible, so I thought It was time to say who I am. I am a lazy italian musician, living in Catania, Sicily, who likes to stay at home, making and recording his songs, I like to gig around sometimes, but I prefer the studio work. It's difficult to explain the reason, the fact that I am lazy is not strong enough because It takes a lot of time for a song to become a good enough sounding record. So forget that I said I am lazy, because being a musician on the internet takes a lot of time but it gives new opportunities and a new freedom to musicians. So, this is what I am going to be, a musician on the internet!

Time is on our side.
See you

No comments:

Post a Comment