March 25, 2013

More than two years ago!!!

Hello Everybody, it's passed a long time since my last time on my English blog and I can say that I also had many good and bad adventure I won't talk about. But I'm here today because I absolutely want to talk to the whole world, I don't want to remain closed in my little Italy. Forgive my bad English, maybe I will have the opportunity to improve it one day, but I want to talk you about my Royalty Free Music today. I started to write background music some time ago. If you need music for your business, for your video and you don't want to pay a lot of money for royalties, I started to write music that you can download paying a little fee just once, no one will ask you for any royalty later. You can find my royalty music here: https://www.pond5.com/artist/daycircle

No comments:

Post a Comment