June 04, 2013

Dreaming in the Garden on YouTube

Hello dear readers, I have posted a new video on YouTube featuring an instrumental track I have created last year specifically for some Royalty Free websites I work for. Meanwhile I restyled my YouTube channel a little bit so that it should be easier to discover my music. The video is not really a video, it is just a picture with a few words, but it's a picture I am proud of because it's one of the best I took. Well it's special for me because I'm not a photographer but it may have nothing special if you are used to beautiful pictures from great photographers, but we all should learn to love ourselves in most situations we may not really be happy with us ;).
If you are looking for some kind of Royalty Free music or you just want to listen to my track, let's go to my YouTube channel.
The track features a calm, dreamy, quiet atmosphere, acoustic guitar and a Rickenbacker guitar solo. The genre is close to country or folk music, but it's not so typical I think, that's because I'd better say I am an acoustic rock musician, I like influences but I like to save my identity and compose following my taste even if the purpose is just to make a song for synchronization and not a masterpiece.

Listen to the song on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment